So these are our friends who came to sushi with us for the big B-day... yes thanks to Luke we have friends:) Yippeee .... people to socialize with (not that Luke's not good to socialize with... I just need a little more variety every once in a while:))Saturday was ju
st a normal day... it was rainy out so we watched a movie and had pizza... it's been way too long since we've done that! It was sooooooo nice:)Sunday... Luke got to sleep in 'till 11am - very difficult for Angie and I! Then I made him breakfast in bed... much to my surprise he actually ate it in bed and didn't complain about being woken up (this has happened in the past when I've made breakfast in bed for him)! Happy Birthday Honey!!!!!!
3 comments:
happy bday luke :)
looks like you had a blast!!!
melys... your hair is VERY blonde ;)
They say it's your birthday...da na na na na na na na...Happy birthday to ya! da na na na na na na na...YOu look like a monkey and you smell like one too! hey, wait a minute, I think I have my songs mixed up...anyway, happy birthday and you smell like a monkey! love you guys and miss ya! oxoxox Josie
i want an update ;) i want to see this cute lil stamp store :) AND your "OTHER" work uniform LMAO!!
Post a Comment