Jenny tagged me to let you all in on my 5 fave. blogs....
1. Ali Edwards
big time inspiration... that's about all I can say:)
2. Jenny - she is also pretty inspiring... I mean come on... she is nearly famous:)
3. Creative Chicks headquarters.... another tribute to Jenny (do we see a theme here) it's fun to see the new stuff they get in... it's such a big (wonderfully full of fun goodies that i miss mucho) store:)
4. And my no means lastish... Josie - she's a little slow on the posts :) but I really have no room to complain since I've been "that blogger" too:) love ya jos!
5. Rebecca Cooper ... i actually just found this... but she's got some amazing photos... just a little more inspiration ( i need as much as i can get)
Are you happy Jennifer:) love ya!
1 comment:
awwwwww melys :) i made it 2x in your top 5!!! hehehehe thanks for playing a long
Post a Comment