Friday, December 21, 2007

I've been tagged

But I'm not playing along.... sorry Jenny! But!!! I am posting a new little blurber:) yeay for me!

So lots... tons.... going on!

I am no longer working @ Doodlebugs... this just happened yesterday so I am slightly bitter but here's what's up.... They are going to be closing earlier in the winter so she doesn't have a lot of hours... blah blah blah... then I could come back in the summer... UMMMMMM excuse me but I am giving BIRTH this summer.... & yes I do believe the actual birth will be taking ALL SUMMER LONG! So no more Doodles. The plus side... NO MORE SDU!!! I do not believe I will EVER teach a 101 class again! As much as I enjoy taking them... I feel so bad for those teachers... teaching stupid people who have NO CLUE the same thing OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER again... yucko! So we will celebrate no more SDU!!!!

Another thing to celebrate... I'm not sick any more!!!! Yippy! It's been about 2 weeks now so I think it's safe to say that I have passed that lovely part of pregnancy... now it's just big belly time:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you didnt tell me about doodlebugs....
you sound ok about it..
i cant wait for the big belly pics hahahah you better start taking them!!!