Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The "cupcake" Belly

Hmmmm.... as per all of you apparently I have no belly... so I took another look @ the pic we posted & I suppose you're right. BUT... that was a couple weeks ago & my belly is MUCH bigger now. So we will have to take more pics. when Luke gets home:)

Other belly news.... Luke felt his first kick:) On Sunday we were laying on the couch watching TV & Luke had his hand on my belly(as he does often these days) where baby usually makes the moves - only this time... Luke actually felt 2 kicks... He was VERY excited:) It was super cute... his eyes got really big & he had a huge smile on his face:)

In other news... we are getting a web cam. This should be interesting for the technologically challenged (that being me). But my dad is getting us a web cam... he says it's so he can see us when we chat on the phone but it is TOTALLY just to see this baby! other wise I think we might have had gotten it over a year ago... hugh dad????:) so anyone w/ a web cam we can chitter chatter & actually see each other:) exciting stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, i have a webcam on my laptop! don't know how to use it, but i'll have to finally figure it out!!!! yay!

Anonymous said...

hehehehe ;) about the belly
cant wait till you get a webcam... i have one on my laptop too!!!