but things are progressing... not as quickly as I would like though:)
We went to the DR yesterday & I am 70% effaced. That's it... nothing more... no dilation:(
I took the day off yesterday for the DR apt. and we had some returning/buying to do. So we got that all done & had a nice whole day of just the two of us... we even managed to enjoy each others company:) Luke gave me a mini pedicure (just painting of the nails basically... & a little cuticle trim) & he did a OK job:) I gave myself a manicure & it came out freekin' fantabulous better than the freekin' Chinese lady who did it last week:) There just aren't any good manicure spots here:(
Well... that's the update... keep you all posted
2 comments:
hey what about my mani pedi..i'll be sure to book with you guys next time i visit ;)
ok, it's been three days and no new post... is it baby time? j/k... too early. (i think!! though i'm sure you don't, melys). xo
Post a Comment