Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wow...

How time flies when you're having fun. It has been a whirl wind here w/ visitors & a new baby. I cannot believe that he will be 2 whole months this upcoming sunday! My baby is already growing up too quickly:)
So my parents left the 4th & then we had a little over a week to regroup & Luke's family came out on th 15th & just left this am (well they stayed in Seattle last night after we all went to the RED SOX GAME!!! WOOT WOOT!!) It was sooooo great to see everyone & so amazingly incredible @ just how loved our little LJ is.
Now we have no more visits planned until I believe Sept or Oct (a possible August but we're not quite sure yet) So yet again it's just Luke & I... I think we can handle it though:) He's such a good & easy going baby *knock on wood*
Any hoo... I know why you're all checking out the blog and it aint my wonderful English skills:)
so here they are.. thanks to Auntie Jaime our personal photographer (she got some more great ones in Seattle so hopefully we'll get those - hint hint Auntie Jaime:) and post them soon)



After Bath time... happy boy





Hanging out w/ Gamma









Looking @ Gampa




We can't forget about our 1st baby:) She was sooo good once the newness of Luke's fam. wore off... she's growing up:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pics as always ;)