Landon just celebrated his 6 month (non) birthday:) We wanted to do a candle & all that jazz but he had gotten his shots that day & he was a wee bit cranky:( But nun the less he is 1/2 a year old already... totally flew by. That means that the 5 months that we have left here will fly by even faster SWEET!!!!
Yesterday we went to Seattle to get a second opinion on the ears situation. Basically my hearing test was the same ... even minus the baby in the sound proof booth (which I could hear a helicopter in... I'm sure that didn't help w/ the hearing super soft noises but WHATEVER). The hearing tester lady (I'm sure there's a more technical name for it) did a few more test than I had the first time to double check the results... so I guess it's a fact that I have some SERIOUS hearing loss. Apparently it is hereditary since I've never worked in a loud construction type environment (I laugh every time ... if they only knew me... they wouldn't bother asking that silly question) So.... I will eventually need a hearing aid (possibly sooner than later), I will have to get hearing tests yearly for the rest of my life, The ringing in my ears is permanent but apparently I will begin to get used to it & forget that it's there (I'm not believing this @ the current moment), I shouldn't loose my hearing entirely (that was good news... I got a little teary even asking if I would go deaf), hmmm.... I think that about covers it. Now for the good stuff... these are oldies but I had to share...
What a messy eater:)
Wearing momma's gloves... hey it was cold outside & that's all I had:)
2 comments:
what is he eating?? LOL....
are you sure you didnt lose your hearing because of your short time at home depot :P
love you hun... glad your getting "some" answers
hey, I had a serious bout of tinnitus (ringing) for a year or so following a bad ear infection. The only thing that made it bearable was getting a fishtank... the background noise of the waterfall filter helped drown-out the ringing... esp at night when the house was too quiet. HTH.
/m
Post a Comment