It's been a while! Our computer crashed & burned about 2 weeks ago & we just got our brand new computer delivered yesterday. WOOT!!!
Let me tell you... you totally don't realize just how much you use the computer/internet until you no longer have access to it. Jeesh... it was a ROUGH 2 weeks!
So I know I owe you all some major photo sessions... but Luke decided to bring the camera to work today & proceeded to forget it there - so now you may just have to wait another 2 weeks:) SORRY!!
But we are alive... and well... Landon has tons of new tricks:)
- rolling over in his crib & crawling about when it is nap/bedtime
- army crawling all over the house & finding the very few unbaby friendly things we have laying around:) - that will be this weekends project BABY PROOFING:)
- dumping all of his toys out of the basket we keep them in... that way he can get exactly what he wants to play with
- standing while holding on to the couch... mommas leg... or other such objects (he doesn't do it for too long though)
- he's been sitting for a while now - all on his own- but he's had a lot of head contact with the floor... poor guy
- he's still his smiley ol' self though... got to LOVE the smiles... oh what a sweet baby boy he is!
Pictures to come... I promise. Oh it's good to be back to blog world... I've missed you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment