Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Whistler/Blackcomb

We had tons of fun!! I got back up on the skis... not an easy task since the last time i was on them I broke my leg. We got off the chairlift & I literally FROZE... didn't think i could possibly move never mind ski down this BIG ol' mt. I was absolutely paralyzed w/ fear. it felt like minutes of standing there but a few seconds later we were off! i only got one run in from the tippy top of the mt. down - took me 1 hour since i was being SUPER cautious!! & slow. poor luke stuck it out w/ me:) we only had about 5 hours since landon was w/ a babysitter (who came to our condo - so cool) and i had to feed him - didn't bring the pump (that wasn't too smart of me). we even had a nice little lunch date just luke & i! it was good to see davin & he got along great w/ Landon:)
Landon mastered a few new tricks... waving hi & clapping:) too cute! also he had a lot of "real people" food!!! and loved every bite!! He was a great traveler - the 8 hour ride in the car was a bit of a challenge for him but some how we all managed! wish we could have stayed longer & i could have gotten a little more skiing in but I was also REALLY glad to be back home yesterday! all in all ... REALLY good trip!



























































































1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

soo glad you guys had fun ;) ... i bet i wouldve froze too melys.. i havent skied since highschool!! :) love all the pics ;)