Sunday, July 17, 2011

a little piece of summer...

SO... I don't normally post my craftiness on this blog. Not sure why - maybe because I don't have a chance to get my craft on nearly as much as I would like with those two crazy boys, who dominate this blog, around! BUT when one of my besties, Jenny, asked for a post- of something crafty & beachy - to get back to her happy place how could I refuse. So, I'm linkin' up with the wonderful Jenn Shurkus, as she's better known to the crafty/bloggy world.



She is featuring a crafty item made by herself as well as linking up to another crafty individual, for the entire month of July! And the theme... what else but BEACH!!!




The best part is she is actioning off a TON of super cute, super fun, super beachy stuff... yup that's right one lucky winner will win all the items made by Jenn & a few made by her wonderful crafty friends. Mine will be added to the loot:) The best part is... Jenn is donating all of the proceeds to Sue Avila.





Here's what I made. A 7x14 Canvas - I used gesso & paint & embelished with a star fish:)













For those of you looking for those cute little boys... hopefully I will get some time to post a little somethin' soon:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - I LOVE this!!! Simple yet PERFECT. Wonderful project!

Glenda J said...

Simply beautiful! Perfection...

Basement Stamper said...

Great canvas, love how clean & simple it is.