Wednesday, April 25, 2012

a very hungry caterpillar {party}



E is TWO!! I can hardly believe it... seems like we were just bringing him home & adjusting to two boys!
This year we went with the very hungry caterpillar. secretly this may be my favorite theme so far, it doesn't hurt that this used to be one of my all time favorite books & the boys have been digging on it big time lately too:) and that i pretty much love all things eric carle... i mean who doesn't??
I had a ton of fun pinteresting (that just became a word) for all things caterpillar! I found the shirt on etsy & then went from there. The lantern idea was from pottery barn - they always have the cutest ideas!! my super talented friend elizabeth made all the cookies! and L helped make a whole bunch of cute little clothespin butterflies!
The party was awesome... so many good friends made it a very special day for all of us:) we are so lucky to have such amazing people in our (and our kiddos) lives!! xoxo

No comments: