Life is wonder{full} of amazing friends and a super supportive family! Our Marland clan includes daddy {Big L}, mama, little l & little e! Life with two boys is NEVER dull...
Saturday, March 31, 2007
The Best $20 we've spent
We bought a new dog bed @ cosco this past Thursday... it was 20 bucks & it's already held up against the angie test. We brought the bed home got rid of her old bed which was deflated, peed on 1 too many times & stitched back together @ least twice... I tell you this dog is TOUGH on her beds! So we go back out, leaving angie & the bed alone in her "bedroom". when we returned she had already chewed through the zipper ~ wonders of all wonders ~ it zipped back together! Then later in the evening I went into her room (in the dark) & stepped in something wet... light on! she PEED!!!! on her brand new bed. To my udder shock & surprise it is WATERPROOF what an ingenious idea!!! I sopped up the pee w/ a paper towel & good as new. Super excited... I know you are too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment