



Sunday!!!! We haven't had one of these it was seems like forever (but is probably only 2 weeks - since Luke was off last) As you can see Angie takes full advantage of the fireplace going... & yes I'm well aware that you east coasters no longer need to use the fireplace! (you suck) It's been nice here... 50's but w/ out a lot of windows in our house... no sun... not so warm! Luke sewed it up yesterday:) We laughed about the fact that he's going to be the one to teach our daughter(s) how to sew:) I can do a straight line (well semi-straight) and even that's pushing it... I am no domestic diva that's for sure.... I can cook w/ the best of them though (thanx mom & dad... I owe that all to you guys). Have a good week... you're already 1/2 way through Monday:)
3 comments:
Tell Suzie Home-maker I said nice work at the sewing maching!! hehehehe
Sorry I have been totally out of the loop lately...as you saw, Henry is MIA and I cant seem to be myself just yet. :(
too freakin funny the pics of luke at the sewing machine...
Geez... now I really need to learn how to sew. I can't let my bro put me to shame. Though I did buy an old dresser this weekend and I'm going to attempt to strip and refinish it. Oh, and I painted a room a couple of weeks ago. That was also a first. City girl is becoming handy! (Or attempting to do so... :-)
Post a Comment