Monday, March 24, 2008

Update from RI

So, as usual I can't sleep! I thought I'd take a minute to write a quick little update from the Ocean State:)

We have been very busy... making sure we get to see everyone, baby shower, easter dinners... and loving every minute of it! We are sooooo lucky to have such great friends & family who love us & the little thing inside the big belly:) Which is getting bigger & bigger by the day. When we get home I'll be putting some of the fantabulous belly pics that Jenny took - onto the blog.

We had great silly times w/ Jenny & Miss. Josie this weekend... I miss those girls when I'm away!! Luke had to share the fact that if I laugh hard enough I might just pee my pants... so of course the 1st thing they all tried to do was make me pee my pants... I held strong though")

Tomorrow we go through baby stuff.... write tons of thank yous which Jenny so smartly had me make when I was @ the Island. Then Luke & Dave are taking Liam & Nolan to Chuck E Cheese' .... I will make him bring the camera since I'm sure it will be he-larious") & Jen & I will be looking for froggy pics for inspiration in the nursery... we're going to have to get on that when we get back to WA... I can't even believe how much time we don't have left before this little buda pops out of the belly!

All in all... great trip home! Don't want to leave - EVER!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww... love you hun ;) see you thursday night!!