Saturday, April 05, 2008

We are back....

in action! We got back to WA on Tuesday & had a super busy week. Luke went back to work on Wednesday & I ran tons of errands. The most important one being picking up Angie puppy:) She is sooooooooooo good now. I don't know if they drudged her @ the kennel or what but she has been LOW KEY since her return & we likey!!!! Very limited jumping, whining, running in the house (this may be due to the new wood floors that she slides all over:)) Then I went back to work on Thursday & Friday ... it was really nice to see everyone & to know that I was missed while I was gone:)
Today we drove to Tacoma & went to Babies R' Us! GOOD TIMES! We got pretty much everything we need for baby & then some. So tomorrow brings cleaning & organizing... sooooo exciting. OHHHHH I forgot the BEST part... since our vacuum doesn't suck ANYTHING we stopped @ Target & got a new canister vacuum that we already tested & is AWESOME!!!! It's amazing the things that excite me in my old age:)
Pictures to come & as babies room gets put together we'll have plenty of pics of that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love you guys & miss you!!