
Chillin' on mommy in the diaper & knee socks HOT!!

Tummy Time... After his little massage... in the mean green
diaper:)

Our little Rock Star:)
The update... Landon is now a little over 2 months. I can't believe it... it has gone by too fast. The other day we put him in one of his newborn outfits & it was SNUG:( He's not a new baby any more... he's already a little boy... I can't stand it.
His 2 month appointment was this past friday & our big boy is really a big boy... he is up to 12lb. 2 oz. & he's 23" long now!
He got 3 shots & he took them like a champ... I can't say the same for me:( I felt his pain.
The Doctor was very happy w/ his development & everything seems to be normal!
1 comment:
"everything seems to be normal" - well, as normal as a marland can be, considering he's already flipping people off! hehe. he's so cute.
i'll send you a nicer picture of me ;-) ah, who cares, everyone's looking at the baby anyways!
Post a Comment