It seems as though the summer has flown by (not that we really had a SUMMER not in my terms any way... when the temp doesn't get above 75... it aint summer) and we have some fall plans that are fast approaching.
So a while back Luke wrote a short story for a little Coast Guard writing contest... & low & behold he won (what a smarty pants I have). So the prize was $500 ... and then we found out that we also won tickets to the Coast Guard Ball in Seattle this September. So we're really excited... we get a free room in the hotel too... so we're spending the night & my cousin & his wife - who live in Seattle- are planning on watching the little one so Luke & I can have a few hours out alone:) Sooo fun. So I need to buy a dress!!! AHHHHH! I haven't bought a real dress dress since my junior prom (I ended up borrowing for the senior prom) that was.... hmmm A LOT of years ago:)
We also have another Seattle adventure the last week in August when we go to the Coast Guard station for the award ceremony - another night over in Seattle courtesy of the Coast Guard!! Yeay... civilization!!!
Then our BIG trip is to San Diago in October... my parents are flying us in so we can all visit Davin... all be together for the 1st time in over a year:) I can't wait to see the bro. & have Landon meet his uncle!!! I miss him sooo much!!! I can't wait!!! So I will keep you posted on all the travel plans as well as the plain ol' day to day:)
xoxo
1 comment:
lots of fun stuff approaching for you :) yipppeeee!!!
Post a Comment