since we were on the subject, ok it might have been back around Valentine's Day but whatever...
I am still in nesting mode around here but nesting is WAY easier when you don't have a 21 month old undoing all that is getting done!! After I'm done cleaning up behind my little man... my big man comes home & leaves a trail of clothes, papers, etc. behind him... then I'm too tired to nest the way I want to nest:)
I'm thinking all of this cleaning business is only going to get a little more difficult with baby number two:) Maybe I'll have to settle for a little mess... hmmmm that just doesn't seem possible. I'm getting all OCD just looking @ that sentence!
Seriously though... we are waiting on a few key pieces of furniture thanks to both sets of grands... we are stealing the furniture from my parents & Luke's dad is going to bring it up to us (we are SO lucky to have such great parents!!!) then I can start filling drawers w/ baby clothes & unpacking the last of the baby stuff so we can see what we need for baby #2 - if anything:) So crazy that in just 6 weeks we may be plus one!
As for the boys... they are good! Landon is growing... growing... growing & Luke is working... working... working. He has a MUCH needed break coming soon & hopefully he'll get to relax & we'll get tons of things done around the house:) we shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment