Monday, March 15, 2010

Potty Training...

It's very hard to believe that it's almost time to begin full-on potty training. Right now we just have his little potty set up in the bathroom next to our big potty:) Luke puts Landon on it every night before bath time (super cute fyi) and he just kinda chills there & they talk about peeing:) hehehehe!! glad he's doing it 'cause i'm not too sure if it works the same way for boys vs. girls!

But tonight Luke's at work (again) and it's been a LONG hard day w/ a trip to the vet. to boot! AHHHHHH... but then came dinner & bath yeayyyyyy! and while the tub was filling up & i was putting Landon's clothes in his hamper...

HE PEED... and for the first time EVER it was not on the floor!!! it was in the POTTY!!!!!! I am soooooooo flippin' excited:) I know it was just a fluke & he's no where near ready to potty train... and I am no where near ready to potty train him:) but I'm hoping my excitement makes it happen a little more often:) these are the mama moments I LOVE!!!

No comments: