Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hormones, Lack of Sleep & Engorged Boobies...

Do not make for a good mix!!! I am miserable today& I thought I'd share that with EVERYONE:)
I can't stop crying... I am laughing at myself @ this very moment because tears are streaming down my face:)

I did not expect this... I thought I would be elated ... on cloud nine... but all I can do is feel sorry for myself & just how much frickin' pain I'm in. Then I look @ Landon & cry some more because I love him sooooo much:)

And then... my milk comes in... HOLY SHITE!!! Never new one could be in such a state of pain... plus little Landon is not nursing right so it just hurts like the dickens... lactation specialist will be coming over tomorrow & I can't wait... I really hope that this little problemo gets solved pronto!

Then, as many times as I tell myself (& Luke) that we need to sleep when baby is napping... somehow neither of us is listening to our own good advice - so come tomorrow I could very well be crashing even harder than I am right now...

Any Mommies (or Daddies) out there w/ some advice... I could really use all the advice I can get right about now:)

Hopefully I'll have some water left in my body for tomorrows crying attacks:) & way less milk in the boobs!!!
Still missing all my eastcoasties... we love you guys:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

boy, that sounds horrendous. sorry. earplugs and vicodin? wait, that wouldn't be good. that's the kind of advice you get from a perpetually single girl who never plans on having engorged boobies if she can help it...

Anonymous said...

more photos, more photos! :-)

Anonymous said...

I second the "more photos, more photos!" statement! PLEASE :)

Although I have not been through this... I KNOW that it will get better. A little rocky at first but you'll get the hang of it in no time!!!! Didn't I ever tell you that my mom dropped me off the changing table and caught me by the shirt when I was first born???

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... your looking for advice.. and i'm right with jaime....

speaking from a girl who will NEVER have engorged boobies.. i'm no help..
AND i also would like more photos ;)

hey.. next time your crying you can call me :) i'll make you smile.. promise!!

hugs