Friday, June 06, 2008

Pictures




We'll have a photo shoot soon.... Melyssa didn't cry today, that's great!!!! Her boobies are less ENGORGED! YAY. Baby Landon had his first doctors appointment today. He has a lot of bellyrubles??? It means jaundice i guess. Or YELLOW for you non baby folks. I should of listened to melyssa when she said he was yellow, i just thought he had a nice tan. I guess I should listen to her more about these things. Anyways, since the boobies are less engorged, it means that he is feeding better and his bellyrubles or whatever they are are starting to go down, yay baby. Anyways, we love him more and more every minute, and I never thought that I could love my wife more, but I seem to love her even more every minute. Eww, to mooshy for some of you, Jenny? Well here are a couple pics, but we'll get more soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn told me the good news so I had to stop by to see the pics!! Landon is ADORABLE!! CONGRATS to you both! Hang in there through the hormone rollercoaster ride... It gets easier and better, once you all find your groove together!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Woo hoo .. More photos!!! I ALMOST feel like I'm there. I can't WAIT to come and visit!!!
Thinking of you both!
Love You!!!!!

Anonymous said...

waaaaayyyy too mushy ;) but keep it comin cause im soo happy for you guys :)