Friday, June 13, 2008

Time well spent



So this is how we spend our days... catching up on sleep missed the night before:) Actually... we really can't complain... he is a really good sleeper & night time feedings are down to a mere 2 usually around 12am & then again around 3... then we usually make it until 6 or 7 - depending on what the day holds we try to go back to sleep for another 3 hours. Fun stuff!! I don't know how it will work out when Luke goes back to work but for now it's a good little routine:)

I now have to type one handed many:) one of the many joys of motherhood:) Landon is awake right now... a rare & special time!! Daddy is out riding a dirt bike... not sure how I let that happen:) that can be my father's day present to him:)

Back to Landon... he's doing well. He got circumsized the other day which was traumatic... I think more so for Luke! He has also lost his umbilical cord... just waiting for the bellybutton to heal to see if he's a inie or an outie:) That's all the medical updates... his cheeks look like they are starting to fill out... I think we'll have a chunky monkey on our hands:) I wouldn't want it any other way:)

We have been slacking on the picture taking... will try to do some more today when Daddy gets back home:)

Got to go take care of Mr. Cranky Pants:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is the bud light luke's or landon's? hehe :-)