Saturday, February 07, 2009

My new favorites

Jenny is totally to blame for this one... I am COMPLETELY hooked on facebook... I mean I'm going to have to sign up for facebook anonymous... CRAZY HOOKED!!! Thanks bunches Jenny:)















In other favorites...


My hubby - always a top favorite. but w/ him being gone @ work ALL weekend he becomes even more of a favorite when he finally gets home (distance does indeed make the heart grow fonder:) - especially when you're taking care of a cranky teething baby)
*side note - tooth # 4 just made an appearance:


My bubba boy - he is getting into EVERYTHING these days... the house is slightly baby-proofed but I think we need to do some serious proofing. He is pulling everything he can reach down/ out/ over etc. my ABSOLUTE favorite though is that he pulls over his toy bin... Mr. Independent

NOT SO FAVORITE... blogspot... is being a pain in the *&# w/ the pictures (or maybe my techieness is not so great... whatever)

Anywhoo... off to a big excursion... walmart WOOT!

No comments: