Monday, February 09, 2009

Welcome Back

Just wanted to recap my first visit back to the gym in 2009. I waited until mid Feb. to avoid all the new years resolution people... not sure it was worth the wait!

1. My first stop @ the gym *every time* is the elliptical. Well... I'm picky... I like the nice new ones:) what can I say - you ALL know it I am HIGH MAINTENANCE! So there was a old lady on a nice new one who had been on since 9:30 (it was 10:00 when I got there) and we all know you can only stay on for 1/2 hour! Well... she gets off & I think good ... she's done... I wait for 5 minutes (I didn't see where she went when she got off but she left her stuff on the elliptical) standing @ the sign up board like a freekin' idiot waiting for this lady to erase her name... well 5 minutes later she walks back into the gym & hops back on the elliptical... apparently she left to go to the BATHROOM!!!! Then hoped back on for another 1/2 hour!!!!! BITCH!!!

2. I take myself over to a CRAPPY OLD elliptical. I'm on it for maybe 10 min. when this girl hops on the one next to mine. She is apparently PSYCHOTIC because the whole time she is Talking to herself & SCREAMING WOO HOO!!!! AWKWARD!!!

3.I go to pick Landon up from the daycare area & he was left in the exersorser (jumpy thing) THE WHOLE FREEKIN TIME I WAS IN THE GYM!!!!!!!!!! He had tears (fresh ones) on his poor little face... I think the girl had JUST picked him up as I walked in the door!!! His eyes were all glazed over - the poor kid was EXHAUSTED!!! Well at least we both got our workouts!!!

I think this may make it a little difficult to return... I'll give it one more chance! I AM SUPER PISSED OFF THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok.. the rant is over... for now:)

1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

oh no!!! that sucks.. dont give up ;)