I am still experiencing the ringing in the ears... it is definately driving me NUTS!!
Luke & I were reading somewhere (probably a baby magazine) that you aren't supposed to use q-tips to clean your ears as it impacts the wax into the ear canal instead of the desired effect ... which would be getting rid of the excess wax. I said that I clean my ears w/ q-tips daily - maybe this was the cause of the ringing in the ear... then we started to talk about ear candling. I looked it up today & on one of the sites this is what i found...
Cerumen impaction affects about 6% of the population and can cause reversible hearing loss, dizziness, and ringing in the ears. It occurs more frequently in individuals with mental retardation and in the older population. Physicians and other health care professionals are required to treat cerumen impaction.
could that be the issue? Luke & I thought it was pretty funny... hehehe... hey I am a little slow w/ the uptake sometimes:)
No comments:
Post a Comment