Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cross Country Pics.

Here are some random photos of our LONG trip cross country:)
Lets see... The Buffalo was taken in Yellowstone - very cute isn't he:) We saw all sorts of wildlife in Yellowstone - um... I think maybe a deer and then just tons of buffalo - I think they ate everything else!





The Badland's ... that's where Luke is THE KING OF THE WORLD!




Then ofcourse Mt. Rushmore... can I just say WOW! Everyone must go to Rushmore!





Finally me & my cowboy/farmer! He was very polite...
he even called me maam ~ please note - he is the only
one who is ever allowed to maam me! Talk about adding 10 years...
it makes me feel soooo old:( Oh and I almost forgot
The Corn Palace (so sorry.... it was so hmmm - memorable
- ok maybe not!!) The whole bulding is decorated in corn...
very interesting when you haven't seen much of anything for
about a bajilion miles!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the photos melyssa!!! good job!!! yiipppeee!!!!

the scrapbook page with you on the tractor with the farmer will be a good one ;)