
So as some of you may already know... I got a job at Home Depot! Thats right Melyssa {girly girl} Marland is working @ a place where they sell tools:) And as some of you may wonder... I am well aware that I have to wear orange!
I also got a 2nd job - for a girl who isn't too fond of working I'm pretty impressed w/ myself:) I'm part-part time @ a scrapbooking store called Doodlebugs... more to come on that job. I don't start until October! I'll keep you all posted on the fun times @ the Depot & Doodlebugs:)
3 comments:
!!!!!!!!! how much did you pay the mgr to "borrow" the uniform.....
still cant believe that my high maintenance friend melyssa with a y works at home deopt LOL :)
you look good in ..... orange... :P
i thought you meant Luke took a photo of you in an apron at home.
ha ha to my surprise.
and i have to agree w/ jenny.
you DO look good in orange!
The people of Port Angeles must be psyched to have ONE SEXY BITCH working at their Home Depot!! :) If you guys end up doing kink-o-rama stuff with that tiny orange apron, please DON'T POST IT!! neheheheheh
Post a Comment