So this happened a while ago but it was soooo strange and slightly funny that I had to fill you all in:)
Ok... 11:30pm Sunday September 24th, Luke, my parents and I had just returned from a day trip to see my cousin in Seattle ...
We get home and there are red roses tucked into my parents car door handle. So I asked my dad if he put them there for my mom {you never know:)} he said no... so i thought that was a little strange.
Then I look at the screen door on our front door & there are TONS of flowers decorating the entire door - even stranger!
I call Luke to walk over with me to look @ the door - 'cause I was more than a little scared:) We go to look and the flowers are strategically placed in each little curly Q decorative part of the door - ranging from large to small down to the door mat which had two apples placed on it... realy strange:) The whole thing looked like a shrine - a little freeky!
I so wish that we took a picture but we were so freeked out that we took the flowers off as quick as possible!
Turns out it was the neighborhood kids leaving a little surprise for us - but coming home to a dark house w/ a shrine on the front door... not a nice surprise it my book:)
No comments:
Post a Comment