Life is wonder{full} of amazing friends and a super supportive family! Our Marland clan includes daddy {Big L}, mama, little l & little e! Life with two boys is NEVER dull...
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
12.25.06
Here are some Xmas pics.... Angies stocking, Luke & I, and Luke dressed up extra special for our Christmas dinner(hehehe) it was a good day... would have been better in RI:) Ou yeah... I went dark:) not sure how I really feel about it yet!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello my Stinkas!! Awwww, you and I are now both brunettes!! I still have failed to put up a good pic...maybe I will take a peek through my x-mas pics to find one...anyway, LOVE YA and miss ya!
2 comments:
Hello my Stinkas!! Awwww, you and I are now both brunettes!! I still have failed to put up a good pic...maybe I will take a peek through my x-mas pics to find one...anyway, LOVE YA and miss ya!
cute pics melyss :) i like you dark :)
hugs
Post a Comment