Friday, March 23, 2007

No weight postings in a while...

That's because I'm a weight watchers drop out:) I had a reason to drop out so I did... I passed the membership on to a worthy person, so no worries:) But now that I've stopped WW I've been eating even less... losing even more! how exciting is that!!! I am down 5lbs and *hopefully* counting:)
Luke, as we all know, has been losing massive amounts of weight the whole time... and you'll be happy to know that he's still going strong! i honestly have no idea what he's @ right now... can't keep up:)

As for everything else... Angie is GROWING, GROWING, GROWING!!! I've been trying to take pics of her ... but taking pictures of a *toddler* puppy.... not so easy! She is constantly on the go! Wednesday I took some toys out of her toy basket - for her to play with - I looked @ her about 15 minutes later and she had taken every single toy out of her basket & they were all strewn (is that a word??? it is now) about the downstairs ... living room to dining room (which is pretty much all one room:)) She is so cute - and sooooo like a real baby... she's our real baby!!! Can't wait to take so pics to share with you all! We miss you... happy spring!!! It's a little cool here right now- but overall it's been REALLY nice... 68 last week in Silverdale when I went shopping... but only 54 here what's up with that???

1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

i just noticed i have a ton of posts to catch up on... youve been a chatty cathy!! :)