Life is wonder{full} of amazing friends and a super supportive family! Our Marland clan includes daddy {Big L}, mama, little l & little e! Life with two boys is NEVER dull...
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Go Electric:)
My dad will be oh so proud of this little post! I just watched "Who killed the electric car" I know... I know... sounds super cheese - but it actually gave good insight as to what's going on in the world & what we all should really be concerned about... if you have brought or even think you might bring kids into this world... you might want to start thinking about this stuff... we are responsible for all the sh*t they will have to deal with 50-60 years from now & let me tell you it's going to be mighty shi*ty if we keep up the way we are now... yucko!!! Never EVER thought these words would be coming out of my mouth {fingers} but hey.... I can't not say it:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment