Life is wonder{full} of amazing friends and a super supportive family! Our Marland clan includes daddy {Big L}, mama, little l & little e! Life with two boys is NEVER dull...
Friday, May 11, 2007
Hikin' it
Here are some pics of Luke & I on our hike yesterday to soleduc falls... The battery on our camera died right as we reached the falls ~ typical Marland luck!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
L - what is up with there hair??! (or lack thereof?!)...hehehe. mr. clean. miss you guys, see you in DOS semanas.
WHOA...I can barely see the blog because I was blinded by some shiney oblong object! hehehehe Melys, love that you are still dark haired...me too! :) Cant wait to see you!! xoxox Jos
2 comments:
L - what is up with there hair??! (or lack thereof?!)...hehehe. mr. clean. miss you guys, see you in DOS semanas.
WHOA...I can barely see the blog because I was blinded by some shiney oblong object! hehehehe
Melys, love that you are still dark haired...me too! :) Cant wait to see you!! xoxox Jos
Post a Comment