Thursday, April 24, 2008

WTF

I had a different WTF post planned originally... with pictures & everything. It was about the absurd blizzard we got last weekend - that would be the THIRD weekend in APRIL!!!

But ... this is so much more entertaining.

Yesterday I arrived home from work - pregnant, in pain & exhausted. Pretty much the usual. So I decided to take a nap. Later to my utter astonishment I learned what my darling husband had been up to during my napage.

Here's a little background info. A week ago Luke purchased a tattoo gun... just for a little hobby. Not my idea of a fun hobby but whatever. So he's been practicing on fake skin thingies that came with it. WELL... yesterday he got the absolutely great idea to tattoo HIMSELF!!!!!!!!! Just on a whim... because what the hell we only have to look @ HIS skin on HIS body for the rest of our lives... & I'm including myself in the looking because I see him on a fairly regular basis:)

So as I get off the phone w/ my parents he chooses to inform me that the reason the spray bottle is on the counter (I thought he used it on the dog) was because of this.... pulls pants down to show me the star that he tattooed on his thigh! REALLY... YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY SERIOUS... WTF!!!!!!!!!! To his credit he did do a good job... looks really nice BUT did you REALLY want a star tattooed on your thigh??? 'cause I sure as hell did not want a star tattooed on your thigh!!!

He is SOOOOOO lucky that I love him:) We have conversed & there are to be no more surprise tattoos on his body @ any time!

By the way... if you're ever on the west coast & want a tattoo... we got ya covered:)

No comments: