Thursday, August 28, 2008

3 years

Three wonderful years ago today... we became one. These have been the best three years of my life. We have had trying times, a big move away from all our friends & family but overall we have had the most wonderful times together.
I love you for loving me just as I am... the good, the bad & the oh so ugly:) You are unbelievably patient and understanding... you know just how to deal w/ me & my moods:) I love you more today than I did on our wedding day - I didn't think that was possible but somehow I do.
I thank you for being the best possible husband each & every day & I love watching you be the best daddy ever to Landon. You two make me the happiest lady in the world. I love you. Happy Anniversary babe! MWAHxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, i suck... happy anniversary! can't believe it's been three years already. i love you guys!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

umm can i go throw up now??? LOL jking... soo happy for your guys ;) !!!!