Life is wonder{full} of amazing friends and a super supportive family! Our Marland clan includes daddy {Big L}, mama, little l & little e! Life with two boys is NEVER dull...
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Twilight
So this new (well... maybe not super new) series seems to be all the buzz lately... and now w/ a new movie I guess it may get a little bigger. I have not been drawn in ... but the oh so very funny thing about it... the stories take place in the town right near Luke's station (and I think that the town will only be famous for these books .. I mean there is NOTHING there:)) Well... if you have no idea what books I'm talking about here's the link Twilight Series. We'll see if I get hooked... no time for reading lately... more pictures of the reason why soon:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
meliss A has read them all.. i havent gotten sucked in..... yet... cool about the lil tid bit about them though ;) tell luke to watch out for vampires :P
Post a Comment