



Rice Cereal... Daddy tried... Mama tried... even Landon tried... but no luck:)
This past week has been a trying one! Landon has his first cold& he wasn't sleeping very well to begin with so the lack of sleep we are getting in this house is RIDICULOUS!!! I must say that I have the best husband in the world ... Luke has been getting up with him for everything other than the feedings - so about every 2 hours Luke's up w/ Landon:( As he will be @ work for the next two days & then I go to San Diego w/ out him... I am in for a world of hurt:) When I return from San Diego we are planning a MAJOR over haul on the whole sleeping thing... time to start the sleep training *sigh*. We were so lucky to have him just sleep all on his own @ such a young age that now it is SOOOO biting us in the bottom.
We tried some rice cereal to see if he was just super hungry (although if you look @ the Buddha belly on the kid - how that is possible I don't know) but as you can see in the photos, that was not the problem-o. Super duper funny though! I am glad we tried... got some cute pictures.
Landon is babbling away... he's got SO much to say... I think that's part of the sleeping problem since 1/2 the time he would rather talk to us than go back to sleep:) It's cute but I don't know how many more semi-sleepless nights I or Luke can take. This will probably be the last post until I return from the trip - not that I've been the best blogger any way... Tan... fun... sunny pictures to come upon my return! I can't friggin' wait!!!!
1 comment:
ew, rice cereal! i don't blame ya, buddy, i'd spit it out and make that face too :-) xoxo have fun in SD, you two!!
Post a Comment