Landon got his first cold... at least that's what we self diagnosed it as. yucky SUPER runny nose... cough... crankyness... sounds like a cold right?? And now Luke just called on his way home from work & he's sick too... this should be fun. Taking care of two sick boys:) Hopefully I don't get it...
We are still getting back into the groove of internet use... still catching up on websites, emails, etc. Watched the superbowl yesterday... well luke watched while landon & i bugged him:) Got some cute pics of landon in his football shirt:) yesterday was a 3 wardrobe change day for the little man... gotta love those days. we had a baptism party to go to so he had to get dressed up for that... then football... then it was time for comfy sweats:) he is SO going to hate this when he's old enough to understand what his momma puts him through:) poor guy!
Once I get the pics. uploaded (which I should have done during nap time) I'll post them!
xoxox
1 comment:
Hey guys. It fun to see the pictures of Landon. I hope all is well.
S.Z
Post a Comment