Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The new house

The house is good... semi moved in the basement is in under destruction & probably will remain that way until we move out! I have NO motivation to hang out in a dark, damp basement & unpack boxes while Landon is napping. A mama needs her me time:)

So still no pictures... I am working on it. There are a few minor clean-ups that need to be done before pictures can be taken. We might have our first (well aside from my parents) house guest next Monday so I suppose I will have to clean for her;) then pictures can be taken & I will blog it up - promise!! But if she doesn't come... no pictures :) sorry!! (got to put on the pressure)

It is finally a warm & sunny day so Landon & I are going to go do something besides drive to a mall - although that has been a very fun pastime. Don't worry I'm being VERY good... I can't seem to find any clothes I like this season. Lucky for Luke:) & our budget!!

No comments: