Monday, March 08, 2010

Loving the fact...

that I can still fit into some of my non-maternity clothes w/ only 5 more weeks to go. I don't feel tiny by any means but I definitely was NOT able to fit into anything but maternity clothes @ this point in my pregnancy w/ Landon. I was under the impression that I would be EVEN HUGER (is that even a word...) this time around. I guess it could be the fact that I have less time to sit on my butt... or grab a snack... or pretty much do anything:)

So I'm going to enjoy the fact that I'm smaller this time around & just hope that the pounds that I did pack on (oh believe me... I'm still gaining) will come off just as fast as the ones I packed on w/ my little man! fingers crossed since this time I'll be close to a beach where you actually wear a bathing suit & lay out! yippy for that... this baby is sooooo going to be a little beach bum like his/her big bro:)

1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

ummm... excuse me, but we would like some pics to accompany the posts...

thank you very much

p.s. oh yes SHE is going to be a lil beach bum :)