Saturday, October 16, 2010

6 months













Our little man is 6 months old today... how did that happen??
We packed up the co-sleeper, swing & papasan yesterday:( It's nice to have our bedroom *kind of* back but Elijah is growing up WAY too fast!!! It seemed to go by just a little slower with Landon;)

As I type this...

Landon is bringing all of his favorite toys over to Elijah to play with, he is the best big brother! And Elijah is chewing on all of the toys Landon brings over:) I hope that they always play this well together & always love & take care of each other. LOVE these boys!!!












Working on sewing our Halloween costumes tomorrow... hoping they come out as good as I am imagining them.





*all pictures courtesy of Jaime Marland Photography... she's the best:)



1 comment:

auntie jenny said...

both of your boys are getting TOO big!!!
auntie jenny says to sloooowwww down in the growth dept ;)