
Hopefully you are all enjoying some figgy pudding - or something of the sort!
you're probably going to be sick of Christmas by the time I'm done... don't worry I have at least one more holiday post:)
1. this is the first year we mailed our letters to Santa and HE WROTE BACK!!! Landon was beyond thrilled:) I have to admit it was pretty cool:)
2. We celebrated Christmas with the Marland side a little early since Auntie Jaime was going to be in Costa Rica for Christmas this year! The boys made out very well:) And mama & daddy did pretty well too:)
3. What kind of Christmas would we have without a gingerbread house?? The boys did ALL the candy placement this year & I think they did a GREAT job!!! Luke had a tough time letting go of control on that project but as soon as the boys started putting the candy on the house he was impressed with the skills;)
No comments:
Post a Comment