Saturday, January 07, 2012

LOVE

I met this wonderful lady a few years back... I think you guys might know her as Melyssa. She may also be know to some as STINKA or to our boys as Mom, Mommy, Mama Mooster, Mama just to name a few. This lady IS the love of my life and I new from the moment I met her. I heard of this "word" of the year thing from her. Well I have a bunch of words that describe my wife.

She is a Loving, Caring, Gentle, Compassionate, Mother, Wife and Best Friend who is Sweet, Silly, and Happy. She is a hard worker raising our 2 boys and me sometimes. She is a housewife and stay-at-home mom who loves her husband and boys and a clean house to boot. She is a creator of many games for the kids and an entertainer of friends and family. Family is what she is all about, raising a wonderful family and working hard on making things the best for all of us. She has the best laugh in the world, seriously. When she starts laughing sometimes it is hard to stop her or sometimes it is easy to keep it going. I love making her laugh. She is a superb cook, chef-boy-r-mooster can whirl up many culinary specialties, that are.... Declicious and Healthy(most of the time). She is a cleaner of many surfaces... basically she likes a clean house, daily. She is sweet to the boys but stern when she needs to be. She is playful with them and a loving mother. She is ALWAYS thinking about them, and I love her for that. She works very hard and deserves every second away(with her girls on girls weekends). Jenny you should have more, and I will promise to let her go on them.

I love you Melyssa for being the best wife, mother and best friend a guy could ask for, I couldn't imagine my life without you. I love you, I love you, I love you. Don't change a thing, you are perfect(but if you laugh more, i won't mind)


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

No comments: