We are not even one tiny bit Irish BUT... I love St. Patrick's day! I think, ok ok I KNOW it's mostly for the food;) I love me some corned beef!
This year I've been decorating for the holidays a little more than I used too... it's been so fun and I'm loving switching up my decor even for the littler holidays. For St. Patrick's day I left my every day decor up on the top of my hutch but I did swap out my subway art. I had a really hard time downloading anything I found online. SO I made my own... this is a MAJOR accomplishment, for those of you who know just how un-tech savy I am! I was going to post the file on here for anyone who might want to print one up real fast but I can't even do that... see I am a non-techy girl:)
I also whipped up some shamrocks on sticks & lj & I made the shamrock man for a little crafty project. All super fun, super quick & super cute... if I do say so myself!
So enjoy your St. Patrick's day & if you're eating it, enjoy your corned beef & cabbage! I won't eat mine until Monday & I can hardly wait!
1 comment:
love how you switched out some of your pics with holiday decorations, clever idea :)
Post a Comment