Well surprise surprise... I liked it, to Luke's relief:) Once I added my personal touches it was perfect & cute:) yippy! Any hoo.... here are the pics. everyone has been bugging us for, voila!!! Our first house... can't wait for you all to come and see it in person!


Our lofty area... consists of our den, office & my craft room (aka craft space) I can't complain though my craft area is bigger than it's ever been before - not that that's saying much:)
A birds eye view... Luke took pics. of the living room/dining room (minus the dining room table - still working on that one little piece)

2 comments:
looks great melyssa & luke!!! and is that lil angie i see peeking from behind the couch!!?? how cute!!!!!!
i just noticed,
does angie have blue eyes AND a pink colar?
how cute is she?
she's my first niece, i'm so proud :)
Post a Comment