Oh ya... I'm feelin' pretty darn proud of myself right now!! For those of you who are unawares of the fact that I'm a little... lets say computer not-so-savey (Jenny's well aware of this fact). So I wasn't so hyped about the whole blog idea... I figured it would be Luke's baby. But you know how boys are - soooo unreliable. Especially when you're a little type A & everything needs to be done perfectly right away... not something I'm proud of:)
Anyway enough background info. So just now... yes that's right just this second I, Melyssa Marland, fixed all the photos in our past posts on this very blog! I am sooooo excited! I figured it out all by my lonesome... please hold the applause:)
So please if you looked at our former blogs ... they are now new & perfect (in my eyes at least) so please... pretty please look at them again... just to humor me!!!
3 comments:
i am very proud of you melyssa :)
good job, melys!
i miss yous guys ;-)
i really can't wait to get the heck out of nyc for a bit and over to wash. i shouldn've booked a longer trip, i'm sure of it already!
The bomb-diggity??? I am very proud of you for the whole computer/blog/picture thing...but bomb-diggity....Melyssa...I shall ponder for a bit as to a better name for you!! heheheheh love ya!
Post a Comment