This was supposed to be the title for another post.... but I think it will cover this one just fine. Let me set up the senario... my mom & I are shopping in a little shop in Sequim (the next town over) when I get hit w/ an unexpected curve ball.
Shop Keeper: Hi how are you today?
Melyssa: Good how are you?
Shop Keeper: How far along are you? (hole dug)
Melyssa: {jaw dropped... pissed off... red colored - just so you get the full picture} Me!!!!???? Oh no... as I continue to walk away from this *&^#$%@ old hag:) (no hurt feelings or anything)
Shop Keeper: Oh I'm so sorry... (she continues as I continue to walk as far away as possible) Oh someone once said that to me - but I was older than you ... (hole dug deeper)
I continue to walk around the store... hopping mad (saying NOTHING to my mother) the lady comes out of her safe spot (surrouned by the counter... she really should have stayed there!!!) comes to hunt me down for somemore taunting....
Shop Keeper: I'm so sorry I said that!
My thoughts.... leave - leave now & I won't kick your ass!
Shop Keeper: I guess sometimes we just get "relaxed" (hole has been dug to China at this moment in time)
OK so now shes not even trying to appoligize (@ least not in my eyes 'cause YOU JUST PLAIN OUT CALLED ME FAT!!!!)
At that moment I said it was really ok (through gritted teath) and just about ran out of said store!!
So am I really that fat.... {please only comment if the answer is NO:) hehehe}
Shop Keeper: Hi how are you today?
Melyssa: Good how are you?
Shop Keeper: How far along are you? (hole dug)
Melyssa: {jaw dropped... pissed off... red colored - just so you get the full picture} Me!!!!???? Oh no... as I continue to walk away from this *&^#$%@ old hag:) (no hurt feelings or anything)
Shop Keeper: Oh I'm so sorry... (she continues as I continue to walk as far away as possible) Oh someone once said that to me - but I was older than you ... (hole dug deeper)
I continue to walk around the store... hopping mad (saying NOTHING to my mother) the lady comes out of her safe spot (surrouned by the counter... she really should have stayed there!!!) comes to hunt me down for somemore taunting....
Shop Keeper: I'm so sorry I said that!
My thoughts.... leave - leave now & I won't kick your ass!
Shop Keeper: I guess sometimes we just get "relaxed" (hole has been dug to China at this moment in time)
OK so now shes not even trying to appoligize (@ least not in my eyes 'cause YOU JUST PLAIN OUT CALLED ME FAT!!!!)
At that moment I said it was really ok (through gritted teath) and just about ran out of said store!!
So am I really that fat.... {please only comment if the answer is NO:) hehehe}
3 comments:
HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE NOT FAT. I repeat NOT FAT.
Clearly that woman escaped from a mental hospital and could not collect her glasses on the way out since they confiscated them from her in fear she might hurt herself w/ them.
stinkagirl!!!! umm heeeeellllllooooo you could fit 3 of you into me... so,
if youre fat then ummmm
i'm HUGE!!!
stupid b%tch!!!!
:)
The entire time I was reading that post, my face looked like that of...well, I guess the best comparison, yet not very appropriate, would be that of a blow up doll!! HOLY CRAP!! You...looking pregnant??** I have always wondered HOW pregnant you would have to be to start looking pregnant, 3-5 DAYS!! Geesh!! I agree with the lovely girls who have also posted a comment... You are not "relaxed"...you are STINKA GIRL!! practically perfect in every way...oh wait, that is Mary Poppins! But that will also do for you!!
**UNLESS...did you find the Peanut
Butter slices?? Are you hoarding them and eating them like you are moving back to East Coast and will never see a slice of PB again?? If this is the case...STOP...it is not worth it!! hehehehehe
Love ya! Josie
Post a Comment