Ok... ok... ok.... I know that I am not the best at keeping up with my posts on this blog... oops:) What am I doing with all my time you may wonder... Nothing!!! Which is why I have absolutely nothing to keep you all posted on I guess:)
Let's see... weather is good 40's-50's ~ not a snowflake in sight:)
Angie is growing ... growing... growing:) I 'm trying to get more recent pics of her up on the computer & on the sight but we're having problems getting our pics from the cam. into the computer while using the same program we've been using so that all our photos are in the same spot! Any way... this brings me to the exciting topic of our NEW cam. .... we got a real camera (not that I'm sure as to what a fake cam. is:)) anywho... we got a cannon digital rebel & we LOVE it!!! its so much fun to take pics and have them turn out really nice... even though our last cam. wasn't that old (or that bad) the pics. that we were taking just were not turning out that great! any way... I've talked way too much about this...
well... other than that nonsensical nonsense... not much is going on... sorry to disappoint:)
2 comments:
i *heart* my digi rebel :) enjoy it!! and post pics soon!!!
gaawwwdd....i figured if you were going to move far away we would at least get some good stories... I am just kidding! Ayden and I are jealous of 1) the new camera...we too have the digital that is just ok and 2)temperature and lack of snow!! We love ya! oxoxox Josie
Post a Comment