So Luke & I started Weight Watchers this past week... very exciting. Until today... I am STARVING and I can't eat anything... but air! no b-fast... tuna blah sandwich for lunch and some low-fat pizza (yuck) for dinner. oh ya... and enough water to float a whale! I'm peeing every 5 seconds which is much worse than my usual every minute! Where are my burgers and fries ~ I want them back!!!!!
Any who... no loss for me for our 1st 3 days... Luke's down 5lbs. (he sucks!!!) I think even Angie has lost about a pound:)
I'll keep you posted on our progress... or lack there of! (at least for me)
2 comments:
you have to eat breakfast! then you won't be starving. it's key.
That jaime...she is soooo smart!! EAT BREAKFAST!! It really does help!! That was huge for me when I started. Even if you do toast and an egg, or yogurt...something. Also, I have some good recipes for you that are not that easy to get sick of...that too is the key to the whole weight watchers thing. and just to keep you positive...boys always lose faster than girls!! so think of Lukes 5 as 1 pound for you!! heheheheh love ya!!
Post a Comment