I hope you all had a very Merry Holiday *Christmas* or whatever it is you might have celebrated! We did one night of Hanukkah this year (that was all Luke was home for) but @ least I got my oh so yummy latkes! Crispy fried potato pancakes.... they make me very happy:)
There hasn't been much baby talk... I apologize for that! I was SOOOOO sick for so long and then we didn't go to the DR. for ever so it didn't really even feel like I was preggers. So we went to the DR. yesterday. Heard the heart beat & everything is A OK! We go for our next ultrasound in 2 weeks... where we can find out the sex of the babe.... But I don't think I want to... sorry, you are all just going to have to wait 6 more months. My heart just skipped a beat... 6 more months thats 1/2 a year... and we will have a little Marland ~ HOLY SH*T!!!!! We're almost half way there. That is extremely scary!!!
So besides eating for 2, sleeping like crap, and peeing just about every 5 seconds... things are same ol' same here. We wish you all a happy, healthy & fulfilling 2008! We miss you all!!! xoxo
1 comment:
merry merry to you guys too!!! :) HUGS
Post a Comment