I am a SUPER bad blogger.... Happy New Year Every Body!!! I so did not realize it has been as long as it has been since I last posted:)
The Holiday's were not so holly jolly this year... I don't know if it's all the pregnancy hormones making me so emotional or just the fact that I am so so so so so sick of the West Coast that it's not even funny... Maybe a combination of the two .... but needless to say this Christmas just wasn't the best Christmas ever (& that says a lot because not just 2 years ago I was getting over my Honeymoon from Hell Stomach thingy... nuff said)
Any way... I don't do resolutions... not that I have anything against them... I just tend to resolute (if that's even a word) throughout the year whenever something needs resolving... so there's always the get healthy thing... which I could always improve upon .... but I am not about to start that in January when everyone & their mama decides it's time to get their fat behinds to the gym.... UMMMM YAAAA NO! I'll go in Feb. when everyone is over their resolutions & back to the couch:)
Aside from the New Year... we're just trying to get a little organized around here before our lives are utterly transformed into mass chaos!!! Those of you who know me all too well... know that I am a neat freak who is uber organized. However since this little life inside of me has completely taken over my body... I am already slipping... the house is a mess I no longer know where anything goes... I can't even put a dish in the dishwasher(they wait for my lovely superb fabulous husband to come home and take care of them) same goes for laundry, vacuuming and any other cleaning activity. It is hard to even get myself in the shower in the am ( my name from Jenny & Jos definitely true these days:)) What is going to become of me when this kid is actually out and about.... SCARY!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment